Saturday, June 09, 2007

سكت دهراً

لعيون الجميلتين عالية وشروق:
1- Available or Single: Isn't it the same? Lets say single but not available.
2- Best friend: Turtle.
3- Cake or Pie: Lorenzo's chocolate cheesecake
4- Essential Item: Phone. And recently: recorder, pen, my little notebook, and my laptop.
5- Favorite Color: Blue
6- Gummi bears or Worms: Gummi bears
7- Home town: مشرد
8- Indulgence: هي
9- Jaunuary or February: both
10- Kids: Would love to have them. In fact, this is a good chance to tell you how happy I was when I dreamt the other day that I got a kid. I woke up smiling and sad that it wasn't true.
11- Life: Come again?
12- Marriage: Read #11.
13- Number of sinblings: Amazing sister and an amazing brother that I hate myself for not spending enough time with.
14- Orange or Apple: Grapes.
15- Phobias: Heights, unless I'm behind a window.
16- Favorite Quote: أشوفج أحسن من ما أشوفج.. Anyone cares to complete this wonderful poetic verse?
17- Reason to smile: أيضاً هي
18- Season: No seasons in Kuwait. Back there, I used to love Spring and Fall.
19- Tag three people: No one reads this blog. But if he ever does, NEO.
20- Unknown fact about me: Shyness.
21- Worst habit: You tell me. 3aneed maybe?
22- Your favorite food: كمأ
23- Zodiac: Capricorn.

18 comments:

Shurouq said...

:(
Too bad you're not available!!
كنت حاطة عيني عليك

شلونك؟

Shurouq said...

Seriously now, this tag thing doesn't count.

Write.

رشيد الخطار said...

Shurouq,
Likewise.
مستعد أفضي نفسي وأصير أفيلبل


صح ;)
و أنا زين :*

رشيد الخطار said...

I'm writing every day.
I'll try my best. Or give you the link of my "secret blog"

Alia said...

sij sij LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED your answers .. yaw 3ala mazaji;*

- Lorenzo's Chocolate cake is my favorire cake ever .. ma3a el3ilm Inni mu thak ezzoud ma3a elcake

- مشرد؟؟ لي الحين؟

- I like 8 & 17 هي!! يا بختها

- kids: I told u before & i'm saying it again .. I would love to see teeny tiny Rasheeds

- 11 & 12 .. what do I understand from your answer??

- tagging NEO is an excellent idea

- Shyness ... sij?

_ & finally .. U 3aneed ... min yqoul? inta 3asal

Alia said...

Oh .. & I second shurouq

Write .. WRITE

nEo said...

walla i do read it oo na6er post mn zeman


rasheeed as shurouq said , this doesn`t count write more


ba3dain , sheno meno tag ?

ma7ebba :/

Alia said...

Neo

ما يهم تحبه أو لا .. المهم تجاوب على التاغ

يللا ناطرين

Jandeef said...

Shyness?

عيارتك

Alia said...

جنديف .... عندك ياه
قاص علينا

ValenciaLover said...

wo says we don't read?
YOU don't write.

Still waiting for someone to finish the quote in No. 16?

How dare you say no seasons in Kuwait? we sometimes have the 4 seasons in one day. sa7?

:ومع شروق وعالية أقول لك

WRITE
WRITE
WRITE

Alia said...

إذا يبت ياهل .. سمه فخري
خوووووش إسم
;)

AyyA said...

So you’re the one with the horn
You’re the patient Capricorn
As for kids, they are much better in your dreams, soon you’ll find that they are nothing but pain in the arss, but we love them anyway.

White Wings said...

this is a trick, we know nothing about your from your "dancing" ansewrs :)
and can you give a hint about your secret blog? :)

nEo said...

بوفخري


بوست الله يرحم والديك

Alia said...

neo,

عندك اياه

shosho said...

Since everyone is nagging, I decided to join too....

New post please :)

Oh and I have a secret blog too, it feels like cheating you know.

S H A H said...

اعجبتني مدونتك جدااااا

تقبل مروري